06 Aug 5 Best Patanjali Products for Weight Loss – Tablets, Juices, Tea
Most of us are always in search for easy ways to lose weight with medicines or supplements but we are always worried about their side effects. Now the Good news is, India’s most trusted brand, Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali has many Ayurvedic medicines and products for weight loss, which are almost 100% natural, organic, herbal, cost effective and with almost no side effects. Let us discuss them one by one.
Top 5 Patanjali Ayurvedic Medicines to lose weight from Baba Ramdev
#1. Divya Medohar Vati – weight loss tablets (100 tablets/80Rs)
Divya Medohar Vati is a 100% herbal Patanjali Weight Loss Tablet launched by Patanjali. It comes in tables form and claims to help in losing weight without any side effects. It helps a great deal in losing weight by increasing your metabolism and balancing the hormonal functionality. let’s discuss more.
How it Helps in Weight Loss
The mechanism on which these medicines work is,
- They cut down the fat from the body and transform them into energy, which helps you to lose weight ultimately.
- It effectively increases the basal metabolic rate of your body, and helps in controlling your appetite, which makes you less hungry.
- Abnormal hormonal functioning can unknowingly cause weight gain and can put a stop on your weight loss process. This medicine helps in controlling your hormonal functioning and thus accelerates your weight loss.
- Along with it, it builds muscles strength, which helps you to exercise more and thus cut more fat.
- It also regulates your digestive process and burns fat.
Other health benefits – One of the other important health benefits provided by Divya Medohar Vati tablets is that it cures all the problems and disorders of the digestive system, making it healthy. Other problems such as thyroid and rheumatic arthritis can be effectively solved with these tablets.
Ingredients Used – The ingredients used in making this tablets include Triphla, which are Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki- the three fruits or Triphala, Kutki, Nishoth, Viavidang, Shudha guggul, Shilajeet (Asphaltum) and Babul Gond (Acacia Arabica).
Dosage – The dosage of these tablets is usually 1-2 tablets in morning and evening with lukewarm water per day. But, you need to consult an Ayurvedic doctor prior to the consumption. It depends on the body type and the weight. At times, the recommended dosage is ineffective in showing results, and thus it should be combined with other healthy combinations as advised by your doctor.
Price – One 50g container with approx 100 tablets of Divya Medohar Vati costs INR 80.
These tablets are not advised to take during pregnancy as these can affect the uterus. Other than that, these tablets are genuinely safe to use with no claim of side effects.
#2. Divya Peya Herbal Tea – famous as Patanjali green tea (100gm/50Rs)
Patanjali Divya Peya Herbal Tea is a natural and herbal remedy to gain numerous health benefits, with weight loss being one of them.
How it helps in Weight Loss
- This tea is infused with the goodness of black pepper and Ashwgandha which provide additional benefits to the body. Drinking this tea regularly can help you to lose weight at a rapid pace.
- It lowers cholesterol and helps in maintaining a stable blood pressure. It provides energy, which is beneficial for you to exercise more and thus burn more calories.
- It increases the metabolic rate and burns fat, which are all useful in losing weight.
- It even regulates blood cholesterol levels, keeping your heart healthy and body fit.
Other health benefits – It boosts energy levels, is diuretic in nature and nourishes the body cells, which helps in absorbing nutrients effectively. It induces sleep and thus eliminates stress.
Dosage – To make one cup of tea, you need to add one teaspoon of herbal tea powder in boiling water. You can have this tea 1-2 times in a day.
Price – The cost of one bottle is INR 50, with the capacity of 100 gm.
#3. Patanjali Amla Juice for weight loss (1 liter/90Rs)
Another popular weight loss product under the name of Patanjali is its amla juice. We all heard about Amla juice health benefits, let’s discuss about Patanjali Amla juice weight loss benefits.
How it helps in Weight loss –
- Since Amla juice is rich in antioxidants, it flushes out the toxins from the body and boosts metabolism.
- Amla also helps in protein synthesis and improve digetion, which is quite effective in weight loss.
- With a load of fiber, vitamin C and protein, researchers recommend to consume amla due to its benefit of increasing metabolic rate.
- Amla Juice also controls food cravings, which helps you to avoid binge eating, and hence control daily caloric count.
According to recent studies, Natural detoxification of the body with Amla, helps in building stamina, building overall health and weight loss after getting rid of the toxins.
Other health benefits – It helps in stimulating our brains, improving liver and urinary health and works on enhancing the mechanism of our digestive system. It also works in improving eyesight and treating hair loss.
Ingredients – Patanjali amla juice comprises of squeezed amla juice and preservatives (0.20% sodium benzoate) contained in a bottle.
Dosage – The taste of pure Patanjali amla juice is extremely sour and hence should be taken after mixing it with water. Around 20 ml of juice should be mixed with around 150 ml of water and consumed twice in a day, preferably morning on an empty stomach and night. You can add honey to enhance its taste and nutritional value.
Price – The cost of one bottle is INR 90, with the capacity of 1000 ml (1 liter).
Note – The bottle should be completely used within one month of opening it.
#4. Aloe vera juice from Patanjali (1 liter/200Rs)
Another beneficial ingredient in various aspects is sold in its juice form by Patanjali, which is aloe vera. Alovera contains good range of vitamins and minerals, which makes us healthy and fit.
How it helps in Weight loss–
- Alike amla, Aloevera Juice helps in detoxification of the body, which clears out all toxins and cleanses it. This is an effective aspect in losing weight. The agent responsible for detoxification is known as Aloin, which flushes out the toxins from the body.
- Aloe vera also helps in improving our metabolism, which is another important aspect in losing pounds. It forms fatty acids which burns fat at a faster pace.
- It also helps in improving digestion, due to its natural laxative properties. Better digestion helps your body to stay healthy, which can assist you to lose weight faster.
Other health benefits – Aloe vera has anti-aging properties which help in keeping you young. It helps in replenishing skin disorders and treats hair problems. It also treats asthma, bowel irregularities, piles, hypertension and digestive issues.
Dosage – You need to take 20 ml of aloe vera juice in around 100-150 ml of water, two times a day. One of the recommended times is during the morning, on an empty stomach.
Note – This bottle should also be consumed within one month of opening it.
Price – The cost of one bottle is INR 200, with the capacity of 1000 ml (1 liter).
According to Baba Ramdev, You can drink Mix of Amla and Alovera Juice (10 ml each, mixed with 20 ml of water) daily and double the benefits.
Also Read – Five best green tea for weight loss in India
#5. Triphala Guggul – weight loss tablets (20gm/35Rs)
Triphala guggul is one of the most popular Ayurvedic medicines which help in maintaining a healthy body. This Ayurvedic combination of Triphala and Guggul have many weight loss properties.
How its help in Weight Loss –
- Firstly, it helps in detoxification of the body, about which we by far know of its beneficial properties in losing weight.
- Secondly, it increases the metabolic rate. This medicine helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels, which is a great aspect in controlling your weight and stopping weight gain. It keeps your heart healthy as well.
- This medicine also improves digestive system and prevents bloating, and thus is a great way to manage weight as well.
Other health benefits – It effectively helps in treating arthritis. It is also useful in lowering blood pressure, works as an effective antidepressant, rejuvenates your skin and maintains a healthy liver.
Ingredients – Guggul is made out of resin extract which is effective for producing a healthy digestive system and acts as a defense mechanism. Triphala is also produced out of natural and herbal fruits which are harad, amla and vibhitaki.
Dosage – You can consume 1-2 tablets around 2 times in a day with lukewarm water. Even though it is free of all side effects, it is advised to consult your doctor before finalizing the dosage.
Price – The cost of one bottle is INR 35, with the capacity of 20 gm.
So with Which product I should Start?
I saw a number of good reviews on Divya madhohar vati tablets, so you can begin with the consumption of Madhohar vati and Herbal tea. After that, you can use other Patanjali medicines and juices listed above one by one for weight loss and healthy body.
We all by far know that these Patanjali products for weight loss work effectively, but it is still advised to consult a doctor before usage. Most of the Patanjali stores have their own patanjali certified Vaidyas. They can guide you better with your body type, properties and problems. Please don’t be lazy to consult them once; it’s time to utilize such organic products confidently.
Is there any Age limit for using these Patanjali Products?
There is no particular age limit for the usage of these products. The only age group who should avoid using them is below 13-14 years. It is highly beneficial for the young adults and the age group above 30.
Can I Lose Weight With Just These Products?
These Ayurvedic Medicine are quite effective in helping to lose weight, but these are just not sufficient without proper diet and exercise. Your diet should have a lot of fruits and vegetables, including equal proportion of protein, carbohydrates and fat. Make sure to exercise at least for 45 mins in a day, and include these products for additional benefits in losing weight. Do no crash diet and make sure that you lose weight in a healthy and effective manner like me. You can check my Weight loss journey here.
Few More Patanjali products which you can use in your weight loss Diet
Healthy and nutritious Food items for weight loss like Oats, Barley Dalia, Wheat Dalia, Patanjali Besan, Unpolished Rajma, Unpolished Chana and digestive low calorie biscuits can be consumed.
100% organic spices which help in Weight loss Like Cumin Whole, Coriander Powder, Fenugreek Whole, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder.
For Better Digestion – We all know that proper digestion is pretty much required for weight loss. Patanjali has many other products which can fix almost all digestive problems such as Pachak Shodhit Harad, Pachak Methi Nimbu, Pachak Ajwain, Pachak Anardana Goli, Amla Candy, Pachak Hing Goli, Pachak Hing Peda, Pachack Jal Jeera, Pachak Chhuhara.
Why you can trust on Baba Ramdev and his Patanjali Products?
Baba Ramdev is a yog guru and instructor who has highly influenced people in believing how yoga can promote a healthy lifestyle. With the wide spread of kapalbhati and surya namaskar, Baba Ramdev has promoted yoga as the sole aspect in leading a healthy life. He founded the Divya Yog Mandir Trust in 1995 and was featured as a yog guru on Aastha TV 8 years later. He has been thoroughly engrossed in ayurveda since the beginning.
He launched Patanjali Ayurved, a consumer product company in 2006 along with Acharya Balkrishna. The products were aimed to deliver the importance of Ayurveda and natural ingredients. The products range from cosmetic products to food items. Patanjali has seen a wide sale lately and it becomes number 2 in selling consumer products. The brand focuses on quality and natural aspects, which is what makes it trustworthy and quality approved.
NOTE - Friends, I am not dietitian or Doctor, I write information here on the basis of my own 25 kilo weight loss experience and sometimes from online research. Please take doctor advice before applying any tip, as each and every human body is different.